Dunn's Falls in Jamacia...worth the trip? Afraid of heights...is this a problem?

Don't be closed minded about climbing either.

Once you climb up it is just a short walk to the parking lot. When you begin you walk down the stairs to the beach and then start your climb up. If you really want to quit there are several places where you can exit the water and walk up the stairs.

I'm not closed minded, just scared, I can't stress how afraid of heights I am...terrified is the word that comes to mind...walking up stairs without a rail...white knuckled when I am on my balcony...glass elevators...It doesn't stop me from going...but I tend to shy away from really high places without some type of handrail. Thanks everyone for the input...much appreciated! :)

a friend of mine and i did the falls about three years ago. The day we went they overbooked the falls had so many groops going through kept having to stop and wait and sometime footing was not the greatest. Aman in our groop broke his leg. Have to be real careful. Also half our groop got seperated and then we lost our guide, Aman that had done rock climbing got us out of the falls and was telling us where to step. I hope it has gotten better that way It was pretty but wouldn't do it again donna

Archived