Atlantica Dining Room Info Please

Southwest

I see that the dining room has 2 levels. Any recommendations regarding which level to choose? I've seen on boards for some cruise lines with 2 dining floors that people have experienced better service on one level or the other, or that there is more room between tables on one level. I'd like any tips about experiences others have had so I can make a request in advance. Also, do you know if they have tables for 2, or all larger tables? Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

When we were there in March our first seating was on the lower level. We found this to be very noisy as it seems that everyone starts there meals around the same time. Also they sat us on a table for eight which we thounght too big, so we asked to be moved to a table for two on the upper level, which we got with no problem. But then we met some really nice people and they had room on their table on the second floor so we ended up sitting at their table so it worked out. We found it to be more spacious and less noisey on the upper level. I think that with the overhang on the upper level this what kept the noise level on the lower part a little more high.

Archived