Trinity Stables still open?

cruisincarrie

I've emailed Trinity Stables twice now with no response. Are they still open? Half of our family was planning on riding with them while the rest of us saw plantations and had lunch. If we book through Shore Trips, is this who we will end up with? I was just hoping to save some money by going directly to them. I was also hoping for a bit shorter of a ride since my 7 yr. old wants to go. Thanks for any help!

I've emailed Trinity Stables twice now with no response. Are they still open? Half of our family was planning on riding with them while the rest of us saw plantations and had lunch. If we book through Shore Trips, is this who we will end up with? I was just hoping to save some money by going directly to them. I was also hoping for a bit shorter of a ride since my 7 yr. old wants to go. Thanks for any help!

Yes, they are still open. I think their e-mail address has recently changed. trinity@sisterisles.kn

You can try calling them regarding rates.

Below is an e-mail I received from them last year.

"We do tours to the Rain Forest by horse back at a rate of $US55/ person. We are based at Palmetto Point, just past Ross University. Please do not hesitate to give us a call on 869 465 3226 if you have any further questions. Please see website http://www.trinityinnapartments.com/ .

Kind Regards

Julie Walters-Nisbett"

I have our reservation locked in with Trinity Stables. They are picking us up at the pier. The cost is $55 per person. She said it would be about 2.5 hours. Once I was able to get in touch with them via email, it has been very easy to work with them. I'll post a review when we get back.

Archived