Opinions wanted - Glory cabin outside Atrium?

BalconyPrincess

DH & I & BFs booked adjacent balcony cabins on Upper Deck of Glory next year. I was just exploring deck plan (daydreaming, LOL) and just realized cabins were right next to Atrium (totally my bad for not noticing before).

Has anyone out there stayed in a cabin right outside the Atrium, if so what did you think?

We are late 30s/early 40s. This is DH & my 4th cruise, 1st on Carnival (RCCL Voyager, Grand Princess, and Crown Princess previously), and we have always had aft cabins. We don't spend much time IN the room except to sleep, but we sure do love late afternoon Happy Hour on the balcony!

Thanks in advance!

Cabin 7275 is our all time favorite. It was on the Conquest, but the Glory's layout is identical. It was so convenient to the glass elevators, and there was no noise problem. I don't remember what deck # Upper is, but is your cabin located around _ 275? (Just making sure I'm picturing your cabin in the same location as mine, different decks.)

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies! Grits53, we are one deck lower than where you were. Glad to hear it was your all time favorite!

I've already gotten over the "mystery island" aspect of the cruise (due to the removal of Costa Maya), now I can relax about our cabin, and just keep on daydreaming about hot days and cold drinks!

Archived