Fishing with Harv & Marv

Alaska_or_bust

I'm trying to remember what Jay said about fishing charters when we went whale watching with them in May. I have a vague recollection that they aren't really doing much with them any more, but I'd drop them an email or call and see what they say.

One more lead for fishing charters if Harv & Marv aren't doing them is CanCanCase's website: http://www.alaskanmarineadventures.com/home.shtml

i think timing is off, for whale watching you can go for 2 1/2 hours with no problems. most fishing trip are longer then that...1/2 day or full day trips. they can do several whale watching for 1 fishing trip ....without 1/2 the hassle. they may be cutting back from the fishing.

Jay told me when I saw him on 9/6 that they do several fishing trips but not as many as whale trips because the fishing trips are 1/2 day to a whole day. I spoke to someone on our ship that had done a fishng trip the previous year and he said it was fantastic. The nice thing at Harv & Marv is their boats hold only 6 plus him and so he can given very personalized help with fishing and take you pretty much anywhere you go. He is such an incredible guy and very enjoyable to be around. You'll have a fabulous time.

Archived