Name That Tune!

I know this is a long shot..but....We were on the Mariner on Sept 2 -9th. In the show room they kept playing the same song every night before the show. It's driving me crazy because I don't know the name of it.

Just by chance...does anyone know the name of that song? :confused: They played it every night before the show.

Thanks for any help. :)

I know this is a long shot..but....We were on the Mariner on Sept 2 -9th. In the show room they kept playing the same song every night before the show. It's driving me crazy because I don't know the name of it.

Just by chance...does anyone know the name of that song? :confused: They played it every night before the show.

Thanks for any help. :)

I think you are refering to "Love Today" by Mika

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcn49zHLt0

Let me know if this is the one you mean.

Just got off Mariner the first part of September. Love Today is an awesome song. My 74 year old mother and her 72 year old sister even like it. It's not too often that one song can get an audience going show after show. Whats great is that every time I here it, I think of the cruise. Not a bad thought.

Just got off Mariner the first part of September. Love Today is an awesome song. My 74 year old mother and her 72 year old sister even like it. It's not too often that one song can get an audience going show after show. Whats great is that every time I here it, I think of the cruise. Not a bad thought.

Hey Spintowin! I guess you have to be into fitness to REALLY like it. :D

Yes..and everytime I hear that song..I DO think of that AWESOME Mariner cruise. :)

I truly thought by clicking that link I would find a song that was hot and cool, and I was truly wrong. I found it to be horrid!:D

jc<---- thinks disco sucks, but Love Today would make bad disco sound good!:D

Everyone has an opinion thats what makes this board so fun.

My wife loved the song and has added it to her walking tunes!!!

Archived