Coral Princess Thanksgiving 2006

wernew2cruising

Was anyone on this sailing? I am trying to find out for our roll call if, while we are ON this sailing this year, the ship will get decorated for the holidays? Our cruise starts Nov 20 and Thanksgiving is Nov 22. Will they decorate while we are asleep?

Oh, oh, I think you missed your cruise.:D

Assuming you mean 2007?????;)

Was anyone on this sailing? I am trying to find out for our roll call if, while we are ON this sailing this year, the ship will get decorated for the holidays? Our cruise starts Nov 20 and Thanksgiving is Nov 22. Will they decorate while we are asleep?

If you are talking about the ship being decorated for the Christmas season on or before Thanksgiving, I would doubt it. Usually, decorating takes place sometime after Thanksgiving and before December 1. I don't think you are going to wake up to decorations after going to bed on the 21st on your way to breakfast Thanksgiving morning. Sorry!

Yeah, that was pathetic wording. I was in a hurry and wrote what my brain had abbreviated. :( ..So sorry...what I am trying to ask is this...for anyone who was on the Coral Thanksgiving Panama Canal cruise last year what, if any, decorations were put up during your cruise? We are on the sailing this year and I am wondering, as our some others on our roll call, if we will get to see the ship decorated.

Phew...I hope this is worded better. my brain can only think so much in one day! ;) My daily quota was used early this morning!!! :eek:

Archived