azamara brochures

easyed

Easyed:

I attended a presentation by an Azamara rep last Friday sponsored by AAA. The rep said that the brochures wouldn't be out for another two months. She had some very limited printed information that listed the cruises, the ports and the dates but that was about it. She had another document in color showing the deck plans of both ships. I am also very interested in an Azamara cruise.

Jim

Hi Seawise

Re UK Azamara brochure. Very interesting! Question.... how did you get hold of it? We're in London but haven't seen sight or sound of such a rare and collectable item!

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rita

Thanks for the info Napi's Mom, but lo and behold, in my mailbox (regular mail that is) this morning, was a 26 page dedicated Azamara brochure. It arrived enclosed with our Autumn edition of Captain's Club Departures magazine. When I phoned our TA, even they hadn't received a copy as yet. I quote from the accompanying letter from Captain's Club:

" As a valued Captain's Club member, we wanted you to be amongst the first to receive our new Azamara Cruises brochure, introducing our deluxe cruise line offering off-the-beaten track cruises."

Rita

Thanks for the info Napi's Mom, but lo and behold, in my mailbox (regular mail that is) this morning, was a 26 page dedicated Azamara brochure. It arrived enclosed with our Autumn edition of Captain's Club Departures magazine. When I phoned our TA, even they hadn't received a copy as yet. I quote from the accompanying letter from Captain's Club:

" As a valued Captain's Club member, we wanted you to be amongst the first to receive our new Azamara Cruises brochure, introducing our deluxe cruise line offering off-the-beaten track cruises."

Rita

Hi Rita !

Thank you for the heads up. I hope those in the US will recieve the brochure as well. I have not recieved my Captain's Club magazine yet, but I look forward to it.

Where on the Celebrity website is the Azamara brochure? I found X exotics but w/o A .

You're right, forgot I had been re-directed from Azamara site to celeb. site, was actually looking for shore excursions and port info. For a ship that is supposed to offer exotic shoretrips ...sorry but their offerings are very sparse and little exotic about them AND very expensive in comparison to the independent tour operators (even moreso than Oceanias' and that's saying something!):(

Archived