souvenir coke cup.....

terboo

We are going to get the soda card but we wanted to know if we had to purchase the souvenir cup? Do they offer a $1 or $2 off if you don't want the cup. I pretty sure I won't be carrying the cup around with me past the first hour and it will stay on the ship when I disembark. lol!:p

thanks!

terboo

We are going to get the soda card but we wanted to know if we had to purchase the souvenir cup? Do they offer a $1 or $2 off if you don't want the cup. I pretty sure I won't be carrying the cup around with me past the first hour and it will stay on the ship when I disembark. lol!:p

thanks!

terboo

Nope sorry it is a package deal.

my daughter got the soda package when we first boarded and as far as i/she knows it was complimentary. She never used the cup, although lots of folks did. she did bring it home.

I pretty sure I won't be carrying the cup around with me past the first hour and it will stay on the ship when I disembark. lol!:p

We took all of ours, filled with iced water and lemonade, to various bits of Greece and Egypt . . . .we found out that they were not sealed properly when the floor the back of the bus on the pyramid excursion got wet and sticky - our cameras etc., were in the bottom of the bag too . . .

Archived