times for nativeway tour- anybody know

RettaPanda

I heard back from them after about 1.5..more than good by me...I was looking at the same tour. They told me that that tour we would leave by 9:30 and by back right around 2.

So far Sharon with Nativeway has been really great!!!

I had emailed Nativeway with questions about the times of their stingray and island tour. Sharon emailed me back that night with the answers and told me to email her if we wanted to make a reservation. I emailed her and she called me the next day to take our credit card info as a guarantee. Imagine my surprise when I answered the phone at work and it was her! :D She has been so nice. Now I'm just hoping that we don't have any problems tendering in Grand Cayman!

We just had an excursion with Nativeway last week during our visit to Cayman. They are great!!! But, make sure and confirm the time. We followed the e-mail we received from Sharon, but she did not realize our ship changed times to keep up with the local times and told us to meet in port at 9:30 am ship time. This was wrong and we almost missed the tour. The Caribbean Princess had set its clocks back and we were supposed to meet at 8:30!!! Luckily, we headed over early and the tour rep was still there and he took us in his personal vehicle to catch up with the group that was waiting for us on the boat!

Nativeway is great and we really enjoyed the small group and felt bad for all those other people that were crammed on boats and hearded in and out of Stingray City like cattle!

We went on the early trip, but they did have another group after us. If you can make it work, I definitely recommend it!!!!

Has anyone done the Stingray & Island tour with sightseeing of the Island???

How long did you get to stay at 7 Mile Beach??

Okay Stupid Question??? Did you wear your swimsuits under your clothes to be ready to swim with the Stingrays???

Thanks in advance, we'll be in Grand Cayman on October 20, 2004.

Archived