Explorer ice skating rink

Do the kids programs ever take the kids skating? I'm asking because I haven't ice skated in years, and I'm currently doing PT (physical therapy) for a hip injury... and its been a real pain to rehabilitate it enough so I can run pain free... that I started thinking I don't want to risk another fall (gee, that makes me sound old icon_smile.gif. My husband and parents don't want to ice skate, but I want the kids to try it if they want.

I guess I will end up doing it anyhow, along with the inline skating, but wondering if these are offered through kids programs, and I could just watch?

Also, since I think there is a running track on the Explorer, is it still ok to run on the lower promenade deck too... (wishful thinking on my part right now until I get better)

Thanks for any input,

procrastinating from doing work..... and thinking about a cruise that is MONTHS MONTHS in the future

Bring gloves too.

You can always go to the rink and ask someone to help your kids. My daughter 11 skates several times a week at home and is always willing to help kids skate. Heck she used to hug the wall too when she started. Just ask.

Archived