Has anyone heard any updates on the crazy cruise from a few weeks ago?

MamaParrotHead

heheh

I really need a cocktail and i dont even drink!:eek: Crazy day!

And the day is not anywhere near over :eek: I think I will give you that drink. That Miami Vice drink looks like a good one, if notthing else, it looks pretty. I do not drink either, but I will join you :D

Hi its me the infamous OP from the Liberty thread..

to clarify, I was not "afraid" in the usual sense of the word but I did not want to set off another firestorm of critisim by posting my review here. I had been asked by the CC moderators to post it in the review section.

Yes I heard from CCL and as posted in the Floatway thread my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction.

to clarify, I was not "afraid" in the usual sense of the word but I did not want to set off another firestorm of critisim by posting my review here. I had been asked by the CC moderators to post it in the review section.

Yes I heard from CCL and as posted in the Floatway thread my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction.

Its nice you posted on this Nancy. THANK YOU

I am glad that everything worked out for you. Can you give us a link to that please?

Moving on. I think you were just mad she didn't write back to you to make use of your great connections

You have totally taken it out of context.. You are making an assumption that just was not in my tone

Whatever

Hi Nancy

Glad you emailed me back and glad my contact was able to resolve this for you... Sorry for the use of the word afraid, but i think you knew what i meant..

Keep us posted of your cruise travels!!

Toni

Did you know I'm from Dubuque, or just using it as a reference point? LOL

Good luck on that airfare...I wouldn't give in and book with Carnival until I was completely sure there was no hope. We usually fly out of Moline (IL), but occasionally can find decent airfare right out of Dubuque. I recently have been researching for our next trip (Glory 11/09, I think, LOL) and found a direct Moline to Orlando flight for like $265!

For all of you Iowa cruisers, the Rockford Airport also has flights to Florida. http://www.flyrfd.com/default.asp You can park for free, and it's a lot easier than dealing with ORD.

I grew up in Illinois, but most of my dad's family still lives in/around the Dubuque area. They love flying out of Rockford when they can't find something out of Dubuque.

Archived