Miami Hotel advice, please

dkal95

I was able to get a great deal on Hotwire for the Radisson on Biscayne Bay.... but after reading some threads here and reading the reviews on travel advisor... I'm not so sure about staying there.

I want to stay somewhere where I feel relatively safe, clean, safe walks to restaurants, not too far from the port in Miami.

Any ideas? I don't want to pay a ton of money for one night... but I sure want to feel at ease wherever we end up.

Thanks in advance!

Don't go by all the reviews - see if anyone here has stayed at that hotel. You may want to start a thread mentioning the hotel in the title.

I stayed at the Hyatt and heard a lot of negative reviews - it was just fine. We had no problems. I made sure I wrote a review on TripAdvisor that said I had no problems, too.

I was able to get a great deal on Hotwire for the Radisson on Biscayne Bay.... but after reading some threads here and reading the reviews on travel advisor... I'm not so sure about staying there.

I want to stay somewhere where I feel relatively safe, clean, safe walks to restaurants, not too far from the port in Miami.

Any ideas? I don't want to pay a ton of money for one night... but I sure want to feel at ease wherever we end up.

Thanks in advance!

I think you are going to be fine at the Radisson. Where do you want to eat? I would just plan on taking cabs in the evening. That area is particularly busy and conjested.

Hang out by the pool by day and I think you can catch the water taxi there also.

The water taxi will take you to Bayside but it doesn't start until after the boat show in February.

Archived