Is "Majesty" JS worth the $$??

We go on at least 4 cruises a year on Majesty in a JS and love it. It's worth the money to us, but it's all relative to the person that uses it. The cabin is huge with a bathtub in the restroom along with a sitting chair, love seat and coffee table in the expanded area off of the bed area. I love balconys and would never book anything else on this ship even though it's a little more expensive (you do get two cruise credits for it also!).

As far as cabins, we always choose the JS towards the bow of the ship (after the stairs) or the extreme stern of the ship. All other JS cabins are right under the pool deck and all you hear is kids running all day and night, plus when they have the midnight buffet, all of the tables and food are right above you on either side. It can get really noisy especially at 2 am when they are tearing down the tables.

we just did the sovereign in a js- it was great! yes, its worth the $$- we enjoy time on our balcony and we enjoy having the space in the cabin- the sov and maj are in the same class of ship and about same size- we had cabin 1046 on deck 10 and never heard any noise from above ever - this was such a convenient location- if we ever sail on the sov again we would probably try to get the same cabin- have a great cruise

We always book a junior suite on the Majesty. I'd say it's definitely worth the money. We prefer the staterooms towards the back of the ship. You get more sun back there and most of the on board activities are in the back.

Do you think that "Majesty of the Seas" junior Suite is worth the money? I like Balcony cabins but this ship's only Balconys are in Suites. Also if yes,Can you recommend a good Cabin #. Thanks for your time.:)
That would be a lot easier to answer if you said what the price difference was on your sailing.

I would disagree that the JS is worth it on this ship unless money is no object or you get a very good deal. I have taken this ship three times and always have booked an OV. The JS on this ship is generally more than double the price of an OV. On a short cruise like this the balcony won't get used much, and there isn't a lot to see from the balcony anyway on the Majesty's itineraries. The best deal on this ship is often the superior OV.

Les

Archived