Cagney's for breakfast & lunch question

shepirate

I'll be in an AB penthouse. I see there is a Butler's breakfast menu. Will I be able to get the Cagney's breakfast served in my room or am I restricted to only items shown on the butler's menu?

You will able to order anything your heart desires.

John

We ate our first meal in Cagney's on embarkation day and they had an 8 ounce blue-cheese burger on the menu that was so OTT (over the top) that IF there had been any leftovers, I would have been carrying a doggie-bag back to our suite!

Morning can be busy up there - so after the 2nd day of a 9 day cruise, we ordered Cagney's breakfast but ate in the courtyard. I am crazy for eggs benedict and they had a different variation every single day - they will customize homefries for you (at least they did for me) as well.

You will LOVE Cagney's for breakfast and lunch!

I heard that in cases like that where the connecting AF is tied to the AB they do get those perks. It makes for a good reason to go that route if you need the room.

:p :p :p just be mindful of the limited space in Cagney's for breakfast and lunch. If everybody has interconnecting rooms AF & AB, thats a lot of people. You can get 5 pax in an AB and I think 4 pax in AF ... so thats 9pax just your family, in a restaurant that only holds about 40 to 50 covers ... wow .. then NCL has another 47 suites to accommodate, plus other VIP guests!!!!

Solution, leave the kids at the buffet! nothing worse that a VIP dining room with screaming little ones all over the place

***PARENTS - PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!!!!***

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is Cagney's open for lunch on embarkation day?

Cagney's was open for lunch on embarkation day when we were on the Pearl in August. Having lunch (almost every day) at Cagney's was one of the highlights of our trip. The menus were great! Make sure you try the chilled soups - excellent!!

Archived