Has anyone done the Famous Home Cruise?

tinker

I just got back on Sept 4th and I did the Famous homes and hideaways cruise. It picks you up where the ferries dock in Hamilton. Not that long of a walk. You might want to bring a water bottle though. Its a slow ride around the harbour and it was very hot. No breeze. They gave out one free drink of water in a plastic cup. This cruise doesn't go anywhere near Tuckers Town. It does point out where Michael Douglas and Carol Holding lives. The guy running the cruise was entertaining. Lots of beautiful homes.

I just got back from Bermuda on Saturday also. We took the Ultimate Water Tour, which took us around the harbour and through some inlets. We went past Tucker Town and the tour guide pointed out many homes owned by billionaires. We saw Ross Perot's house. Also three of his boats which were docked nearby. We also saw Michael Bloomberg's house. These homes are HUGE and in a place that our tour guide referred to as "Billionaire Row". We went past Millionaire's Row first. The homes are spectacular and so is the scenery. The tour lasted two hours and the tour boat was docked right behind the Horizon in St George. My DH and I are very glad that we signed up for this excursion.

Archived