Parking- Port of Miami

afowler8

Okay, so we are getting excited about our Thanksgiving Cruise that leaves 11/17 from the Port of Miami! We have almost all of the details planned and it is the first cruise for just my boyfriend and myself (we have always cruised in groups).

Anyway, I was dismayed to find that the Port of Miami has raised their rates (effective 10/1) to $20/day for parking. That would cost me $140 just to park! :mad: Does anyone have experience using parking at any other facilities? We are driving down from Atlanta 1/2 way on Friday, and the remainder on Saturday morning, so the hotel/park/cruise options on parksleepandfly.com are not for us. After researching some of the companies on airportparkingreservations.com, we found that the Better Business Bureau has given them the F rating. Does anyone have direct experience with indepedent parking facilities? It would make me feel better knowing that some of you have returned from your vacation and been pleased to find your car in the spot that you left it, unscathed.

Thanks in advance!

Happy Cruising!

AFowler8

* Carnival Ectasy 5/1996

* Carnival Imagination 9/2006

* Carnival Triumph 11/2007

Anyway, I was dismayed to find that the Port of Miami has raised their rates (effective 10/1) to $20/day for parking. That would cost me $140 just to park! :mad: Does anyone have experience using parking at any other facilities?

We used CBM parking last year and will again this Friday.

$42 outside/$51 inside a week, free shuttle to port/hotel.

You must be there by 4 p.m. for shuttle.

Call for reservation

1-800-435-3195 or 305-635-0805

• 2 weeks later...

Hertz has a place near the port. We are renting a car and driving from Atlanta 11/15 to Port dropping car off and picking up the day we disembark.

I can't drice my drive my truck down for the cost of the rental car($70.00/day). You also don't have to worry about your auto.

Mike (Pearl 11/16/07)

Archived