Camden renovation complete?

grandmaR

In 1995, we saw that Camden (the governor's house in the Botanical Garden) was available for tours on Tuesday and Friday afternoon. But I had something else that I wanted to do that day, and so we skipped it. In 2004, the ship didn't get to port in time for us to get to the Tuesday tour and left before the Friday tour. So I was hoping that we could go this time when the ship (Grandeur of the Seas leaving Baltimore November 25th) is scheduled to be there by about 10 on Tuesday.

But when I look at the website I see that it is closed for renovation. Will it be re-opened by the end of November?

And what bus should I take from Kings Wharf? Last time we had to go to the hospital and walk to the Botanical Gardens from there.944535-Government_House_through_the_trees-Paget_Parish.jpg

• 1 month later...

I thought someone might just know. Because calling from the states would be expensive (I thought).

But it is good that you googled for me because that prompted me to check to be sure I could call internationally without a huge penalty rate on my cell phone and I found out that for the fourth month in a row (since July), my cell phone bill had not been paid (it was supposed to be automatic, and they had not sent my any bill either). So at least I found that out before I left, and I HOPE (after the fourth time through with customer service-July, August, September and this month) that it is finally straightened out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived