Zuiderdam....Tender Passes????

sail7seas

I asked this question on Deep's thread with her comments about her Zuiderdam cruise but hope others will see/answer this.

She mentioned going to the Lounge to get a tender ticket for Grand Cayman? She was in an "S". Aren't they giving "S" pax tender passes on Zuiderdam?

On our four cruises on Zuiderdam, we had passes and on every other ship we also did. Hope they still do that on Zudm.

Ahhha.......I see.

I never paid attention to the cabin number. She wrote "S" and my mind went boooing ......... What is this business no tender passes???

Thanks, KK.

I was already picking up the telephone to dial Seattle on THAT One!!! I'll put up with a few changes, but not that one. We are buying that IMO. Same as we are buying included laundry/dry cleaning....not free laundy.

On all ships but Vista, I would recognize numbers. But, because of there being "S" suites on more than Navigation deck like on the other ships, I don't know all of the numbers.

I know we are in the "70" series of numbers on Rotterdam Deck......but there are suites with different prefixes.

Archived