Another Price drop

Just received another price drop on the NOS this is the second in two weeks. It really pays to watch the prices of cruises. This was for the 5 day cruise on Dec 3rd. Do not believe there will be anymore but this has been an added bonus for us so thank you RCL for making our upcoming cruise even better.

Just received another price drop on the NOS this is the second in two weeks. It really pays to watch the prices of cruises. This was for the 5 day cruise on Dec 3rd. Do not believe there will be anymore but this has been an added bonus for us so thank you RCL for making our upcoming cruise even better.

Did you try for senior/military/state discount? The military/senior rates are available on your cruise date if they apply to you. Don't know about the state.

Can't say if there will be another drop but usually sailing's the first two weeks of december are the lowest price. Kids are in school, everyone is too busy from Thanksgiving and up coming xmas. If bookings are lower than expected

there is a good chance of another drop and/or an upgrade

Your travel agent should be doing the watching for you and make the adjustment in cost when applicable.

Did you try for senior/military/state discount? The military/senior rates are available on your cruise date if they apply to you. Don't know about the state.

plugged in senior and resident rate.Senior rate came up and then called. Last week was a resident rate so grabbed that one last week.

I did the same thing for our 12/8 cruise, in two weeks I have saved 300 bucks. I thought it was a fluke the first time, but called again last night and almost fell over.

Woohoo...

Now if the weather holds out in December we will hit a home run on this cruise.

Can't say if there will be another drop but usually sailing's the first two weeks of december are the lowest price. Kids are in school, everyone is too busy from Thanksgiving and up coming xmas. If bookings are lower than expected

there is a good chance of another drop and/or an upgrade

Your travel agent should be doing the watching for you and make the adjustment in cost when applicable.

You'd think the TA would be doing this, but I have found they all don't so if you have a computer handy it's best to keep checking on your own.

Which Dec 8 cruise are you going and price dropped I am leaving that day too on Radiance and that would be awesome news to know it dropped.

I booked pretty early for this one.

He/She is going on Navigator out of FLL. All you have to do is check RCCL site and see if any rooms in your category is open and look at prices with senior/resident/state discount availability. If it's listed call your TA or RCCL whichever applies.

thank you .... It's been a while since I have been on a cruise .... We are doing a family trip, we are taking our moms' for turning 60.

Ashlee, a neat feature that RCL just rolled out might help you. Go to the RCL site go to the top of the page where it saids plan a cruise. from the drop down menu go to ships. when it pull up that page to the right you will see exclusive deals. type in your info and it will show what hot deals there are on all there ships for the time period you are looking for. Hope this helps

Which Dec 8 cruise are you going and price dropped I am leaving that day too on Radiance and that would be awesome news to know it dropped.

I booked pretty early for this one.

Sorry, I am on the 9th, we leave on the 8th to go down there, actually on Mariner.

Waiting on statement, but expect both to be credited back to my card.

Thanks so much for this info! After seeing these posts, I went to the RC web page, and discovered that the rates for my cruise at the end of November had dropped. One email to my TA, and I'm going to be credited for the difference.

Carole

dfishner: thanks for the information, I just checked and my ship has deals on the inside cabins for our cruise. I will start checking it though, because maybe soon they will put deals on all cabins. I can hope anyway;) Judy

Archived