Document Information

lucy9465

I am the lead passenger for all three of us going on this cruise. All we got in the mail is (one) ticket with my name addressed on in but on the right side of the ticket it has all three names on it and all three names are on the S&S form and they sent 9 luggage tags and they sent 3 immigration forms for the Bahamas. They only send out one ticket per group can you explain how that works. All three were paid for by one person and all 3 are in the same room. I guess all I am asking is do they usually just send 1 ticket per room per family. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Kat

Yes, usually if it is one family going they only need one ticket per famil. Check to make sure all member's names are spelt correctly. When you arrive at the dock all of you go to the window together. You will each be issued a room key card/on board card. All of you will have your own folio number and can check on the TV (If you are RCCL) to see what you spent but if you submitted only one Credit card whose ever ceredit card it is will get the final bill.

If you want it on separate credits crads when you get to the port and they ask you for your credit card tell them that you all want to put it on your own credit cards. This way it will only show up on that persons credit card. If you are a family whoever's credit card you want to use show them that one.

I am the lead passenger for all three of us going on this cruise. All we got in the mail is (one) ticket with my name addressed on in but on the right side of the ticket it has all three names on it and all three names are on the S&S form and they sent 9 luggage tags and they sent 3 immigration forms for the Bahamas. They only send out one ticket per group can you explain how that works. All three were paid for by one person and all 3 are in the same room. I guess all I am asking is do they usually just send 1 ticket per room per family. Any explanation would be appreciated.

Kat

Everything is linked to the person who has the lead name's booking number. You booked all 3 of you in 1 room, therefore, you get 1 ticket with everyone's name on it, and a S&S page with everyone's name on it. (If you had of booked individually, then you each would have received your own set of docs with only your name on the address part and only your name on the S&S page. ) On the S&S page, you'll see your name with a place for you to sign, and a box beside each of the other 2 people's names. If you are going to be responsible for paying the charges on everyone's s&s card, you put a check mark by each of the other 2's names. If you only want to be responsible for paying for the charges on your s&s and 1 other person's only check the box beside the other person you wish to be financially responsible for. If you want to be financially responsible for only yourself, don't check either of the boxes with their name beside it. They will then at registration give them their own pages to fill out. If you plan on using cash or traveler's cheques instead of a credit card, just write the word cash over the part that asks for the credit card number, if you're using a credit card, fill that in. 9 luggage tags is correct, there are 3 for each person. The 3 immigration forms for the Bahamas that they sent, there is 1 for each person. You fill them out and hand them in at registration. There is also a customs declaration form that you fill out at the end of your cruise and hand over to the custom's officer once you get off of the ship. They give you this form on your last night of the cruise, and that form is 1 per family. All of this is if you are cruising on Carnival, you didn't say which line, but this is how it goes with Carnival. Hope this has helped, and if you have any more questions I'll be glad and try to help.:)

Archived