Carnival Liberty

luci

Just wondering if anyone has heard about the new Carnival Liberty being built for 2005. Heard that it might be Carnivals first ship to offer European cruises. Any info on this new ship would be appreciated:)

Guest Crazeecat5
My DH and I are booked on the Liberty for Aug. 1, 2005. It will be a 12 night European cruise. The stops will include the ports for Barcelona, Dubrovnick, Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples Cannes and Sicily. There will also be a transatlantic 16 day on Oct.24, 2005. The inaugural cruise will be July 20, 2005.
I've been waiting for Carnival to do Europe for a long time. Never thought they would so DH and I took RCCL's Splendour 7 day Europe cruise in July. It was great but we like Carnival better.

Guest Crazeecat5
Ves,
We have used a private TA for a long time. She may not always be the lowest price, but we trust her. We booked an 8A gty (balcony) last week. We did not book the air or 1 night pre cruise yet because Carnival did not post them yet. We are paying 2150.00 pp, however, we had a 10% off letter that was sent in so we will be saving 430.00 off of that price. As soon as the pre cruise hotels are posted we will add the airfare and hotel.
Hope this info is helpful.
Sheryl

Archived