Should I be worried????

dndcruise

I am leaving on my cruise on Saturday. On my luggage tags it says VIP. What I am worried about is that Carnival has not called and told me what time the Limo will pick me up. I mean I am VIP, so should they not provide a Limo and wait on me hand and foot all week???

I am leaving on my cruise on Saturday. On my luggage tags it says VIP. What I am worried about is that Carnival has not called and told me what time the Limo will pick me up. I mean I am VIP, so should they not provide a Limo and wait on me hand and foot all week???

Are u serious you should have called then posted that is precious time.:D

all joking aside, i have a serious question. did you print these tags w/ the new edoc system? i ask b/c other than having platinum concierge club luggage tags, there was never any indication of vip check in/ baggage handling. this is b/c it all gets distributed according to cabin location, nothing else.

curious as to why the tags wld suddenly indicate this and in particular, if there is a shift/new system to separate out that luggage. do you know?

all joking aside, i have a serious question. did you print these tags w/ the new edoc system? i ask b/c other than having platinum concierge club luggage tags, there was never any indication of vip check in/ baggage handling. this is b/c it all gets distributed according to cabin location, nothing else.

curious as to why the tags wld suddenly indicate this and in particular, if there is a shift/new system to separate out that luggage. do you know?

E-Tags - Cat 11 wrap balcony.

I have noticed that those bags are getting delivered first. Also if you are Platinum, the room steward has to have your cabin ready for 10:30am. The trick is to sweet talk your way past the fire door.

Dave

Archived