Limon, Costa Rica

larry_s_taco

Has anyone been on the ziplines here? I've got a fear of heights, but want to take this tour. I heard at one point it is 150 feet above the ground. How secure do you feel in the harness? Is this a worthwhile tour. Are there any other good tours for this area? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

While in Limon, we took an eco adventure which was a great tour. Picked up at the ship you travel by bus going through a banana plantation and ending up at a river where you cruise along and see aligators, monkeys in the trees and other wild life. Linda

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did the zipline tour through the ship (The original canopy tour) and loved it. I lost control a few times; i.e. went in backwards, ran into a guide pretty hard one time, spun a few times, but through it all it was a great time. My fear of heights almost got me at the highest point, but it was so interesting it was pretty easy to overcome.

Larry

Archived