Savings Certificates

I booked three cabins for the May 24, 2008 LOS cruise back in June during the One Day Sale. I was given an OBC from RCCL for each room, plus OBCs and paid gratuities from the TA. The other day I received the latest Savings Certificates from Royal Caribbean, and there is one for my cruise. The fine print on the certificate states:

"The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares. This certificate cannot be combined with another certificate on the same reservation. Applies to all categories, unless otherwise noted. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion or offer unless expressly stated therein."

I am assuming that means that I cannot apply the certificates toward our cabins since it says it is not combinable with any other promotion. Am I correct in my assumption? I know that I am already getting a great deal on my cruise, and I don't want to appear greedy, but if I qualify for another OBC I'll be glad to take it.

The June one day sale, the "WOW" sale had specific guidelines, no other discounts of any type could be used, including the crown & anchor balcony discount. It was all discussed at great length when the sale had gone on, and for some time after.

Please let us all know how this turns out.

Archived