Custom Air on Azamara FYI

karolm

For all those who have booked air thru Azamara the usual fee for "custom air" is waived at this time.

I just canceled MY air from Azamara...as I felt it was a gross misrepresentation of the price we were paying. We are Sr.s and eligeble for the discounted rate for the 12/8/07 trip. When we tried to book Air with Azamara, they wouldn't honor the Sr. rate, but we signed up for their air anyway, as it said the R.T. airfare from Chicago was ONLY 99$. Then I accidentally did a check of reg. fare rates,/no air, and found out the same cabin was just slightly more than the Sr rate...BUT when we did the air, the cabin rate was $500 HIGHER, So the $99 air add on, made it $599 more than no air with the Sr. rate. This is VERY deceptive pricing. SO last night I did my own air...with "multi city Round trip", and even paying for the transfers, saved a whopping 480$ for the 2 of us m(economy), This includes a non-stop to Ft Lauderdale, (no non-stop from Acapulco Mex. but 1 stop only, only 7 1/2hrs until we're home, which could have been up to 20hrs with some offerings on the Ticketing places like Kayak...used Orbitz.):(

Archived