any past guest perks to expect?

yuki5900

Hi Jean,

First of all, I am so sorry about Bill. We really enjoyed having dinner with you guys. Remember the togas? I have a picture of our whole table that night. I'll have to send it to you. Bill was always in such a good mood. He was a great guy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you are still enjoying cruising. We did enjoy the cruise out of San Diego but nothing compares to the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. We just booked the Victory- Eastern Caribbean leaving Miami on Jan. 20, 2008. You should come on that one too. Anyways, I am so glad you posted. Let me know if you would like that picture.

Shauna

Yes, I remember the togas well. I have a few pictures of that as well as our table group. Can't join you in Jan as I can only cruise during school holidays now with daughter. When she was younger did not have mind taking her out of school for a couple of days but now she is a junior in high school and no way can she miss. Looking at Spring Break for our next trip after this one. We were on the Victory over Xmas last year, great ship, you'll have a great time.

Jean

Archived