Seranade Me

Tell me about your favorite things to do on the Seranade of the Seas. Cruising to the Southern Carribean in January.:)

Any special places on board?;)

Special Activities?

Any Hidden Places? I won't tell.:cool:

Thanks in advance

Gorgeous ship - lots of glass and brass, outside elevators. Fantastic staff.

Southern Caribbean of St. Thomas, St Maarten, St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados is by far our FAVORITE itinerary. In fact, we are booked on Serenade again for April 09 just so we can do that itinerary again!!

Tell me about your favorite things to do on the Seranade of the Seas. Cruising to the Southern Carribean in January.:)

Any special places on board?;)

Special Activities?

Any Hidden Places? I won't tell.:cool:

Thanks in advance

I too am cruising on the Serenade this coming January. Looking forward to it!:D

Hey Almosttheir,

I suggest you check the Roll Call forums for Serenade. There should be a lot of info for you there as it has a lot of past Serenade cruisers on it. Check several sailing dates for the best ideas.

On the Serenade, Be sure to try the rsmall estaurant/Bistro on the top deck aft. The name escapes me at the moment and it was not at all advertised. I just heard about it from someone at my dinner table so scouted it out the next day.

They do wonderful made-to-order panini sandwhiches, fish & chips, fresh salads etc. They had just a few 30r 4) tables outside their entrance to allow guests to dine alfresco.

Can anyone help me out with the name of this place? I thought it was a great alternative to the poolside buffet.

Also on the Serenade: Be sure to try their specialty drink "Mango-Tango". It is SO delicious! (1/2 pina colada & 1/2 mango daquari). YUMMY!!!

On the Serenade, Be sure to try the rsmall estaurant/Bistro on the top deck aft. The name escapes me at the moment and it was not at all advertised. I just heard about it from someone at my dinner table so scouted it out the next day.

They do wonderful made-to-order panini sandwhiches, fish & chips, fresh salads etc. They had just a few 30r 4) tables outside their entrance to allow guests to dine alfresco.

Can anyone help me out with the name of this place? I thought it was a great alternative to the poolside buffet.

Also on the Serenade: Be sure to try their specialty drink "Mango-Tango". It is SO delicious! (1/2 pina colada & 1/2 mango daquari). YUMMY!!!

Seaview Cafe

Be sure to take the elevator up to see the cows.

Be sure to go to the Crown and Anchor room to look DOWN on the atrium.

Ditto on the Seaview Cafe. I didn't like the fish, but loved everything else on the menu, especially the Cuban Sandwiches and the brownies. We enjoyed going there when we returned for our day's excursion, get some food and be there for sail-away.

Go forward on deck 5 to access the helipad. This is a great place to be when you leave St. Lucia.

This is a beautiful ship and a wonderful itinerary - we did it 2 years in a row!

Enjoy!

We really liked the outdoor eating area of the windjammer (weather permittiing of coarse)...some of the ships do not have this and it really is nice to sit outside and enjoy the scenery while you're eating.

We also enjoyed the self-leveling pool tables. Neither of us are pool players but it was alot of fun and really something to see them leveling while the ship was moving.

The Serenade is a really beautiful ship...you'll enjoy cruising on her.

Hi - I have been on the Radiance (Carbbean) and the Brilliance (Europe) - both sister ships of Serenade. I am booked on the Serenade for the "Ultimate Alaska (14 days repositioning)" in May of 08.

Beautiful ship. But - I found a secret place that I really enjoyed . ..

during the day - even a cruising day - the Champagne Bar is totally empty. there is a beautiful bow window there with very comfy chairs. I would bring my iPod, my knitting, and just sit there and watch the waves . .. NOW DON'T GO TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY SECRET PLACE .. . .

Enjoy!

This SO builds the excitement. Live Life - we are on the same cruise as I believe Old Cars is too. Please be sure to go to the roll call section and chime in. 107 days - can't wait:D

I'll have to get over to the roll call section and chime in. The cruise is just around the corner. Time for me to lose some weight so I can gorge myself on the ship:D

I'm sorry to say that my recent cruise to Alaska on this ship is over. Had a wonderful time! Here's a suggestion: Wake up really early, before the sun is up, and go to the Safari Club (through the Schooner bar) all the way to the back of the ship where there is a full-length window with a beautiful view. If the ship is headed in the right direction, you can get a gorgeous sunrise and most likely you'll be the only one there. A nice way to start the day!

Hi - I have been on the Radiance (Carbbean) and the Brilliance (Europe) - both sister ships of Serenade. I am booked on the Serenade for the "Ultimate Alaska (14 days repositioning)" in May of 08.

Beautiful ship. But - I found a secret place that I really enjoyed . ..

during the day - even a cruising day - the Champagne Bar is totally empty. there is a beautiful bow window there with very comfy chairs. I would bring my iPod, my knitting, and just sit there and watch the waves . .. NOW DON'T GO TELLING ANYONE ABOUT MY SECRET PLACE .. . .

Enjoy!

Hi Cheerysmom

We are on the same cruise as you so will probably see you in the Champagne Bar!

Best Wishes

Gill

P.S. Thanks Tom for the tip on the Safari Club - I'll try to make sure I do that!

Archived