Seranade Me

My hubby and I spent our honeymoon on the Serenade this past Feb. Our first port of call was St Thomas which is where we got married. So for us

the Serenade will always have a soft spot in our hearts to include Capt George!

My favorite thing to do on while on board was waking up at abou 6:00 every morning and ordering coffee from room service then going out on our balcony with it and watching the ship dock each morning in a new port. Watching the little towns/villages come alive and the sky change as the sun was coming up was magical for me. A spiritual time also.

Sadly during our anniversary week in 2008 the Serenade is not going back down the same path and we really wanted to see the same islands again. So don't tell anyone but we are booked on Princess.

Glad to see this back on the first page. Looked for it this morning in a search and couldn't find it.

Love the suggestion on the sunrise. Keep them coming............only 399 more days (but who's counting)

Waterbug, just as an FYI, if you go to the tan bar at top of the page where it says "User CP" you can click on that and it lists the threads you have posted to. The ones that have been replied to since you were last on will show up first. Also, if you want to follow a thread that you don't post to, you just go to the top of that thread where it says "thread tools" and subscribe to that thread. I spent a lot of time looking for threads before someone told me about "User CP." It is a wonderful tool.

I know you are excited about your cruise. I hope you don't get tooo excited before it gets here! ;) ;)

Michelle,

What a wonderful tip. I will try it. I think the word "serenade" was spelled wrong in the topic, that is why the search wouldn't find it. I have been going back and forth on a bunch of different threads trying to keep up. I just found this site on Monday and I have been addicted. I don't work outside the home and the house sure shows that I have spend the last week sitting at my computer.

Hope to keep reading the good suggestions for the Serenade on here.

Thanks again

We were on the Serenade last November and she has become our favorite ship. We loved going to the Safari Lounge for Joanne's Chocolate Martinis. Joanne was a great bartender and always hooked us up with some great drinks. Her chocolate martinis were specialty. And since that bar is right at the entrance to Chops and Portofinos it was a perfect pre-dinner stop.

Cherrysmom,

There is a thread on the May 3, 2008 Serenade 14-night Ultimate Alaskan Cruise that was started back last April that you might want to visit:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=537029

If you haven't already done so, please sign up for the Meet & Mingle party.

This is going to be a great cruise!!

Bob

Archived