Statendam - OV - Category E or DD?

Juliadlf

I'm told that the E category is full window but can only get a guarantee. Good or bad decision to book a guarantee? Places I wouldn't want a cabin near?

DD I was told is obstructed but when I look at the deck plans, it says partially obstructed. So is it obstructed or just partially obstructed? Anyone ever book one?

Thanks for the feedback.

Julia

I'm told that the E category is full window but can only get a guarantee. Good or bad decision to book a guarantee? Places I wouldn't want a cabin near?

DD I was told is obstructed but when I look at the deck plans, it says partially obstructed. So is it obstructed or just partially obstructed? Anyone ever book one?

Thanks for the feedback.

Julia

We were a DD (394) on the Statendam Sep 16-23 and we loved it, and its quick access to the promenade. I took a couple of pictures from our window to show how "obstructed" it was, and I would be happy to email them to you if email me your address. We liked it so much we again booked a DD on the Amsterdam in April. Our very first cabin in '02 was an E on the Main deck of the Amsterdam ... and we prefer the DD even though it is very slightly smaller. (Maybe 1.5 to 2 ft shorter.)

We were a DD (394) on the Statendam Sep 16-23 and we loved it, and its quick access to the promenade. I took a couple of pictures from our window to show how "obstructed" it was, and I would be happy to email them to you if email me your address. We liked it so much we again booked a DD on the Amsterdam in April. Our very first cabin in '02 was an E on the Main deck of the Amsterdam ... and we prefer the DD even though it is very slightly smaller. (Maybe 1.5 to 2 ft shorter.)

Sent you an email. Thank you!!

Julia

Archived