I Am So Ready To Go!

brotharon

I am booked on the carnival triumph 10/27/07 but I haven't recieved my tickets from the travel agent yet. should I be worried? This is my second cruise in 6 years I can't remember when I got them last time.

can someone give me advice?

Most of the time, it's 30-60 days before the cruise. I know it's exciting to get the docs, but don't worry about it if you don't get them in time. If you have a receipt or something you can print from the website, bring it. We booked on short notice (1 week) and only had an email confirmation with us. We had no problem getting onboard!

Have a great cruise!

:)

Your TA should let you know if you can expect E-docs or not.

Carnival will not let you print your docs until extremely close to time. Not something I am crazy about at all. Go to Carnivals website and look in the bottom left hand corner. In the blue section you will see My Documents. Click on that and fill in your information. Print your Docs and you are good to go.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I'm taking a cruise with a group through a out of town agency. I did call them and they said I should get my ticket by the end of next week. seems so close but maybe it's just me. your comments did calm my nerves, so thanks a bunch.

Archived