All Things Voyager of the Seas Please!!

tray

Guys

I have no Idea what pictures you would like To see. But Here is a picture I took Of the VOS while on Labradee.

In Mad4mky's post, he said he had lots of pics if we were interested. We're just curious about some recent pics.

Aly - every cruise I have been on they have a honeymooner/anniv party. Some have even had several little honeymooner events throughout the week.

hi wolfganghowell, thanks for the info i am looking forward to all the parties they may have.:D

In Mad4mky's post, he said he had lots of pics if we were interested. We're just curious about some recent pics.[/quote

Ok, if you guys are interest in Something in particular i Can see if i have any from our Cruise. I don't have a photo sharing site, So I could just post them Here

ISTDS

In Mad4mky's post, he said he had lots of pics if we were interested. We're just curious about some recent pics.[/quote

Ok, if you guys are interest in Something in particular i Can see if i have any from our Cruise. I don't have a photo sharing site, So I could just post them Here

ISTDS

That would be awesome! Thank you.. Do you have any photos of your cabin and/or public areas on the Ship???

Thanks,

Carla

That would be awesome! Thank you.. Do you have any photos of your cabin and/or public areas on the Ship???

Thanks' date='[/color']

Carla

Heres one of One of the Two Pools- More To follow

POOL.jpg.488edb05ec6fbddbf3187706b700c623.jpg

724235994_MiniGolf.jpg.bde1e432870b3e01585299f48789101c.jpg

ISTDS

Hi--Mad4mky here. Here is the link to my recent Mediterranean Cruise. Pictures of the ship are scattered throughout...:D

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/mad4mky1959/Mediterranean%20Cruise-Oct%202007/

These show our Balcony room on the 9th deck.

We loved the ship. I guess I am not so nitpicky as many seasoned Cruisers. We just didn't find too much to complain about--other than the flat, warm Diet Coke. If that is all I have to complain about...than dang. It was a pretty darn good week. :D

Peggy

ISTDS & mad4mky: Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

We are so excited to sail on this ship.

Does anyone know when the VOS was last refurbished?

Your welcome. :)

Last referb was in august 2006

ISTDS

Your welcome. :)

Last referb was in august 2006

ISTDS

We are cruising in January and I sent an e-mail to RCI on this topic. I hope you are correct and that they misunderstood my question (since I asked about "dry dock or refurb"). This was the response I received:

Thank you for your e-mail.

The Voyager of the Seas was last refurbished in May of 2002.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Ashley Borjeson

Customer Service Representative

My Bad. The last Total refub was in 2002. The Thread I saw was refering to the install of new bedding. Heres the Thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=412615

Sorry for the mixup

ISTDS

Hey, new bedding is a refurb in my opinion! I am thrilled to hear about that! You just never know what RCI considers a refurb, since they are constantly updating. Thanks for the info....

Question, doesnt Voyager also have "cyber cabin" and WiFi like the other Voyager class ships? Did you notice people sitting around in hot spots w/ their laptops? I still wonder which is better- the WiFi or Cyber Cabin? We used cyber cabin on Explorer this past July..

Just returned from Voyager and was VERY disappointed in the internet service in the "Library". I blog my trips and decided not to lug around the laptop. I bought an internet use package and asked to have it refunded because the service was so poor for 4 consecutive days. If internet use is important to you on your trip, keep this in mind. I did not hear about the quality or consistency of the WiFi.

Other than that, we had a very nice trip!

We just returned from the 10/27 sailing from Barcelona. There are so many things that we enjoyed about the ship but one that stands out is a bartender named Nhell (pronounced "Neal") Rodriguez in the Champagne Bar, Deck 5. I went there one afternoon for some quiet time after a late and troublesome arrival (long story). Nhell was pleasant and kind and seemed to just know that I was looking for some "space". From then on, each time I walked past the bar to go the the Promenade area, he waved and smiled enthusiastically. My Mom and I went there each evening for a drink before dinner and sat at the bar where Nhell's enthusiasm about the ship and ports was contagious. He even made my Mom a paper rose out of a napkin while we sat and visited - she was thrilled! And he remembered our names for the duration of the trip. It's those little things that endear the staff with the passengers and make us want to return.

So go visit Nhell - you won't be disappointed!

My husband and I are cruising together for the first time. I had gone on a Carnival once before and was disappointed. However, I hear this ship is fantastic! What can anyone tell us about it? Are there any MUST DO's or MUST SEE's--no pun intended. I have looked at a few of the threads in Roll call, but it seems there are people with kids only on there talking. Anyone w/o kids going?? I do realize it is Spring Break, but.... :cool: Oh.. by the way... we are sailing on March 16th, 2008 from Galveston... :-)

ISTDS & mad4mky: Thank you so much for sharing your pictures.

We are so excited to sail on this ship.

Does anyone know when the VOS was last refurbished?

My Bad. The last Total refub was in 2002. The Thread I saw was refering to the install of new bedding. Heres the Thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=412615

Sorry for the mixup

ISTDS

That's OK about the mixup. New bedding sounds good to me too.

Those of you who have recently been on the VOS, is it in good shape or does it show ware?

Not that it matters:D . I'm still cruising!

Bob&Alice; To register for Meet & Mingle: Go to top of this page and click on Meet & Mingle. It will direct you to another page where it explains what an M & M is and you click on "register now" (or something like that). You will then be on RCI page. You will need your booking # , sailing date and name. Hope you can make heads or tails out of this.:confused:

Archived