Things to do on Sat. in FLL?

Jeanie821

What Saturday in February? Reason I ask is that if you care to drive to Miami, the Miami International Boat Show is on the 16th and the South Beach Food & Wine Festival is going on the 23rd.

If you don't want to leave Fort Lauderdale, I love people watching at an outdoor cafe on Las Olas with a nice glass of wine.

I would also suggest spending an afternoon on Las Olas. It is lovely to walk down, have a nice lunch and shop. Most of the stores are pretty expensive though. Another suggestion if you want to shop is taking a cab to Sawgrass Mall. It is about 20-30 minutes away but if three of you are splitting the fare it should not be too bad. It is a huge mall with only outlet stores. It also has some nice places to eat luch there. It depends on what you are looking for. The weather in February can be iffy and it might be very warm out or cooler. At some point during the day or at night try to take a water taxi ride down the Intercostal canal. It is really nice and you get to see some beautiful homes. Have fun!

Archived