Can you help me find....

woodmill100

A hotel with a good quality toiletries supplied! Odd question I know but we are coming from the UK for our cruise so packing space is at a premium. We don't want to carry unecessary shampoo etc with us for the first couple of nights as it seems Princess supply it all anway.

If anyone is aware of a hotel that provides shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, tissues, cotton buds and cotton wool, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks

A hotel with a good quality toiletries supplied! Odd question I know but we are coming from the UK for our cruise so packing space is at a premium. We don't want to carry unecessary shampoo etc with us for the first couple of nights as it seems Princess supply it all anway.

If anyone is aware of a hotel that provides shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, tissues, cotton buds and cotton wool, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks

Most hotels do supply very small quantities of what you have mentioned.. quality of it is not what you are used to.. I have never seen a hotel with cotton buds or wool.. you may want to stop at the local walgreens and pick up a few travel size of the items you want.. they will be good for the 1st couple of nights.

If you stay in a concierge level room at any full servce Marriott or Renaissance they have all that stuff...and if you are in a regular room, just call the operator and ask to have some sent up....the full service marriotts use Bath & Body works stuff--i believe it is orange- ginger scent....smells yummy.

generally they have shampoo, conditioner, lotion and many times mouthwash and body wash....also, the cotton & cotton swabs, a little sewing kit and other neato stuff...i should know i stay in enough of them...and have a bunch in my suitcase...

If you stay in a concierge level room at any full servce Marriott or Renaissance they have all that stuff...and if you are in a regular room, just call the operator and ask to have some sent up....the full service marriotts use Bath & Body works stuff--i believe it is orange- ginger scent....smells yummy.

generally they have shampoo, conditioner, lotion and many times mouthwash and body wash....also, the cotton & cotton swabs, a little sewing kit and other neato stuff...i should know i stay in enough of them...and have a bunch in my suitcase...

LMAO.. I was gonna mention that in my post.. that I usually or NEVER stay at the top end hotels.. but I knew that someone would from here.. so imformative:) Thanks for that info;)

Perfect. Thank you

Archived