Attendant Gifts

CorkySue02

Well my brother and my best friend like to drink alot so we are getting them pink and blue flasks with their names on it. My sister goes for walks everyday and has mentioned quite a few times she wishes she had some music to listen to so we are getting her an engraved ipod. I'm not sure about my other friend yet. I also want to find something else for my best friend and brother.

I went to the mall today and got one of my bridesmaids her gift. I got her a little purple victoria secret purse with lotion, body wash and bubble bath inside of it. It's her favorite scent, love spell, and color, purple. It was so perfect, i was very excited =)

If you wait until right after Christmas you can get some great gift/lotion set ups at Bath and Body and Victoria Secrets at a great discount. I am going to do that I think. I saw the purple combo at Victoria Secrets and loved it!

For my first wedding I actually got a basket with lotion in it and hydrangeas on the side and those were my flowers. The flower girl used it in the wedding and everyone kept asking me where I got such an unique basket.

The best attendant gift that I ever got was for a destination wedding and it was a little take out box purse that had travel size lotions and hair stuff plus a gift card to Target. It was great! She got it all at Target too. We used the red screen print chinese take out purses with our dresses for the wedding and the pictures of them looked amazing sporadically lined up on the head table with our bouquets in them.

Archived