Skipping or arriving late at ports

puggal

Have you ever booked a private/independent excursion and then the ship has to change itineraries and doesn't stop or is late arriving at the port? We're sailing on the mariner for the 1st time on June 15 and we're planning on doing the Royal Dolphin swim in Cozumel which can't be booked thru RCI. My BIL thinks we should just book thru the cruise and forget about booking on our own but my DD and neice really want to do this dolphin swim.

Have you ever booked a private/independent excursion and then the ship has to change itineraries and doesn't stop or is late arriving at the port? We're sailing on the mariner for the 1st time on June 15 and we're planning on doing the Royal Dolphin swim in Cozumel which can't be booked thru RCI. My BIL thinks we should just book thru the cruise and forget about booking on our own but my DD and neice really want to do this dolphin swim.

The only independent operators whom I have used have a strict policy that if your ship does not stop in their port, they don't charge you. Most of them don't charge you until you actually go on the excursion anyway. :)

The only independent operators whom I have used have a strict policy that if your ship does not stop in their port, they don't charge you. Most of them don't charge you until you actually go on the excursion anyway. :)

The Royal Dolphin Swin operator has this ploicy, we did it in January and had a blast

Archived