Aft area on Inspiration, can you tell me...

sheilb4

Having read a few posts about the refurb on Inspiration, can someone confirm this for me.....

I saw pics that there is now a waterpark/slides etc in the aft area above the lido....assuming this is for kids...do the adults not have any area there to lie out and relax? Is the bar/small pool still there?

Having been on Inspiration several times and spend my days in the aft area near the railings, sunbathing etc...the thought of a waterslide area and many noisy kids, leads me to think that my precious area is no longer there???? pls can someone confirm. If it is gone, I will be very unhappy. I don't go to the area midship as its too noisy......sorry for whining but this is important to me. Where else can adults go for some quiet relaxing time to lie out in the sun....?

the new waterworks is in the aft of the boat. that is for kids and adults. it is a great time for both. the is a refurbed pool middeck on the lido with to hot tubs. and a couple bars. i just got off the inspiration on the 13th. waterwork did not open up until two days into the cruise the were still finishing up some stuff. boat looks great.

the new waterworks is in the aft of the boat. that is for kids and adults. it is a great time for both. the is a refurbed pool middeck on the lido with to hot tubs. and a couple bars. i just got off the inspiration on the 13th. waterwork did not open up until two days into the cruise the were still finishing up some stuff. boat looks great.

Any photo's to share ?? :D:cool::D

I find it hard to believe that the rows and rows of people you used to find on the REAR VERANDAH deck are supposed to all congregate two decks down in that small area.

But, I guess I need to experience the whole new design to appreciate it. It's been ten years since I've set foot on a Fantasy class vessel. :eek:

I was very disappointed in the Serenity area. IMO...it was a crowded area, not necessarily with people, just the lounges, umbrellas, ect. Plus there is NO privacy...back window of the Lido deck dining room looking down on you, along with other decks. As fas as kids...they were there several times. Apparently, at one point, three children intimidated the two security guards, and the guards were too terrified to enforce the "Adults Only" aspect. Sorry for the bit of sarcasm there, I just think that in the overall redesign on the ship, a once IMO excellent adults only area was replaced a poor substitute. Having said that, my recent cruise was absolutely terrific, and I was able to find an "out of the way" place to enjoy the sun with relative privacy. Of course, that place will be gone when the waterworks and funnel decek are open.

I have another question...so if they are taking the children's pools and replacing them with the adult only areas...then putting the "waterworks" on the Lido deck. How deep is the waterworks? Will there be an area for children who aren't 48" tall and can't go down the water slide?

I know on the current Sensation and Elation, we played alot in the children's pool on the aft deck because the water was too deep in the main pool.

I agree with you MrPete...that area is so small and a lot of it is under shade.....I WANT THE SUN!!! lol

I too, cannot imagine all the adults that covered the lovely aft area could be happy in that tiny area below....and no bar/pool? this is not good news........

But like others have said, until I see for myself I should not stress!

I have another question...so if they are taking the children's pools and replacing them with the adult only areas...then putting the "waterworks" on the Lido deck. How deep is the waterworks? Will there be an area for children who aren't 48" tall and can't go down the water slide?

I know on the current Sensation and Elation, we played alot in the children's pool on the aft deck because the water was too deep in the main pool.

Waterworks is on the Verandah deck all the way aft. It has two types of slides, both ending in "chutes", not pools. There are splash/spray areas, but no "pool" per se. The splash areas in the photos look to be ankle deep, if that.

Archived