I am new to cruising and can't figure out how to register

themishmans

on the NCL website. I try to register and they ask for my passport numbers (actually the numbers on the ID I will be using which in my case is passport). I applied for the pasport but do not have it yet. Is there any other way to register. I can't get any documentation about the cruise until I do that right? I need some help.

on the NCL website. I try to register and they ask for my passport numbers (actually the numbers on the ID I will be using which in my case is passport). I applied for the pasport but do not have it yet. Is there any other way to register. I can't get any documentation about the cruise until I do that right? I need some help.

I'm pretty sure you can go through the registration process without your passport number. When we cruised on the Pearl this past August, we did not have my son's new passport, so I left that blank for him and completed everything else with no problem. Once we received the passport, I went back in and entered the number.

I think the registration process may be different for a child than an adult... I seem to recall that when registering my daughter. When do you leave? Can you wait until your passport arrives to register? I think the most important thing about registering is being able to print out your documents, which you aren't going to need until you're getting ready to cruise... I registered our family months ago and that was the last activity I expect to with my account until January. It's a bit anticlimactic, actually - you book your cruise, you get your reservation number, you go to the site, you register... and then you're done. ha ha ha :p

Have fun! I'm sure you'll find cruising is your new favorite way to travel!!

that s pre-reg. ..if you don t have all of your personal

documentation you can complete it at the dock..just make

sure you have all the passports..or i imagine birth certificate s

along with the receipt of application of the passport..

a photo ID would needed as well..

Archived