Sapphire Princess

charlene19

Just was reading the princess website and all about the sapphire, which we will be on next year. it says there is a 9 hole putting green. Is this a course of miniature golf or is it for serious golfers who want to putt their balls before heading off to the golf courses in the ports?

Anyone whose ever done the sapphire, did you ever find yourself bored?

are there shuffleboard and ping pong tables? what will there be to do when in port if we choose not to get off the ship?

thanks so much!

I think the gold course is a miniture golf course. And no you will not be bored unless you want to be bored. There is all sorts of activities on board for you to do. You can do as little as you want or alot. There is shuffleboard and ping-pong.

Marilyn

The Sapphire was a great ship for us (me, wife, and two boys, ages 10 & 12). Lots to do, but if I recall correctly, the putting area was just that, a putting area, not what I would call miniture golf, which we did have on a RC cruise a year or two before. Perhaps charlene19 is correct and we were simply too busy doing other things and missed out on the minture golf. In any event, I think you will enjoy the ship.

Archived