Personal Cruise Consultant

Senior Sea Dog

My PCC has been very helpful. She has been in the travel business for years and worked or maybe owned an cruise agency. She seems to know a lot of the ins and outs.

She has been able to get me adjustments after final payment which I have read some people have good luck with while others don't.

We had been booked on the Sun's Hawaiian cruise. NCL pulled the Sun and replaced it with the Pride of Aloha. I called NCL to get the status. We had been upgraded to a suite. I think the PCC was as excited to tell me as I was to hear it. So for that reason alone, I prefer to book with her.

My PCC is WONDERFUL! She is extremely accessible, either by phone or by email. She always looks through NCL's specials to make sure she gets the best deal for us, and I'm usually surprised how much $$ she saves us. It sure feels like she's looking out for our best interests. I feel very lucky to have her.

Mine is great also. She is always helpful and returns calls and e-mails quickly. When I ask her to check if there is a special or a discount, if there is not one, she will go above and beyond, such as asking for additional info that may qualify us for a different kind of discount or special. :)

i haven't had to call about anything since we booked...all emails were timely, all information on the website is current and correct. the only thing that could be better would be for a magicial upgrade to suddenly appear:D . DH liked her while he was talking to her...so 2 votes for our PCC

i haven't had an issues with any customer service rep i've dealt with. i liked that when costa maya was changed on my april cruise that they not only emailed me but they called to confirm the change.

i also have had a few email exchanges with the ship coordinator regarding some accomodations for my husband, who is legally blind. my emails were answered VERY quickly, although all of my questions weren't answered. and they really don't offer much in the way of accomodations.. not even large print menus. which i'm sure aren't very hard for them to make. i've also heard that they offer a tour of the ship upon boarding (early) to allow the blind person some time to get to know the ship before it gets too crowded and this was not offered.

i also have had a few email exchanges with the ship coordinator regarding some accomodations for my husband, who is legally blind. my emails were answered VERY quickly, although all of my questions weren't answered. and they really don't offer much in the way of accomodations.. not even large print menus. which i'm sure aren't very hard for them to make. i've also heard that they offer a tour of the ship upon boarding (early) to allow the blind person some time to get to know the ship before it gets too crowded and this was not offered.

Have you tried the "special assistance" e-mail address. They have been very helpful. I emailed them and they responded within minutes.

After working with a travel agent for years, I began booking NCL cruises through a "Personal Cruise Consultant" a couple years ago, and have been completely satisfied. The P.C.C. arrangement works only when one has decided to cruise with NCL. The PCC's aren't travel agents -- but they are very well-informed about anything pertaining to NCL, and are strongly motivated to take good care of their clients.

Has any one had positive or negative experences with their PCC? Are they helpful with questions and problems or just sales people. I have dealt with the ship coordinator for the POA and he was very helpful.

I have found a good PCC and as cruise_more_often says, she IS wonderfull (same PCC). She's been very helpful, and thorough. I may call her about a certain cruise but she also makes a point of checking our other booked cruises for price drops. So with NCL I will stay with booking direct.

Archived