Live from the Ecstasy...propulsion problems

tisabee

My family was on the cruise where they held the protest because no one wanted to go into Progresso, the pax lined the atrium shouting "hell no Progresso" my mom said it was quite a show. This was a pic someone had taken of it that I believe I got from our local paper here in Houston.

protest.jpg

WITH A MOB LIKE THAT IF I WERE THE CHIEF PURSER I WOULD HAVE OPENED THE LOBBY BAR AND GAVE OUT FREE DRINKS THAT WOULD SHUT EVERYONE UP!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhale viewpost.gif

My family was on the cruise where they held the protest because no one wanted to go into Progresso, the pax lined the atrium shouting "hell no Progresso" my mom said it was quite a show. This was a pic someone had taken of it that I believe I got from our local paper here in Houston.

protest.jpg

Now with this many cruisers doing their thing protesting...we would head to the Lido deck for some empty buffet lines and pool time. :D

A person just has to make lemonade out of the lemons you have been handed! :rolleyes:

Don

WITH A MOB LIKE THAT IF I WERE THE CHIEF PURSER I WOULD HAVE OPENED THE LOBBY BAR AND GAVE OUT FREE DRINKS THAT WOULD SHUT EVERYONE UP!:)

LOL! That really IS an amazing picture!! How unusual to see THAT many people lined up on all those decks around the atrium!! A free drink of the day would have stopped that protest dead in it's track!:D ;)

So was the Ecstasy supposed to be yesterday, or today? I get all confused...I used to know her schedule by heart...if it is a day late, I wonder if people started getting freaked in line by it not showing up? If it was supposed to show yesterday, I wonder if anyone just got P/O'd and left? It'll be interesting to see if:

A) they get the old scow fixed...and it leaves tonight...

B) they hand out free drinks...

C) they say "Oh, well...full price for everything- we gotta pay for this repair somehow!"

D) they have to refund anything at all...

E) will this really turn out to be a "Cruise to Nowhere"...

It was due today. It does a 4 day Thurs-Mon., and then two 5 days (Mon-Sat.) and then (Sat-Thurs.).

So was the Ecstasy supposed to be yesterday, or today? I get all confused...I used to know her schedule by heart...if it is a day late, I wonder if people started getting freaked in line by it not showing up? If it was supposed to show yesterday, I wonder if anyone just got P/O'd and left? It'll be interesting to see if:

A) they get the old scow fixed...and it leaves tonight...

B) they hand out free drinks...

C) they say "Oh, well...full price for everything- we gotta pay for this repair somehow!"

D) they have to refund anything at all...

E) will this really turn out to be a "Cruise to Nowhere"...

Archived