Question about ice show on Mariner

ppfqp

I have a question about the ice show on the Mariner (Eastern itinerary). I know that you get tickets on the first sea day. I have also read that there are two shows on two nights during the seven day cruise. Do you have to go to the show that corresponds to your dining assignment (ie early seating or late seating)? We were thinking that we wanted to go to the early ice show and eat at Chops or Portofino afterwards.

Thanks for any info.

I have a question about the ice show on the Mariner (Eastern itinerary). I know that you get tickets on the first sea day. I have also read that there are two shows on two nights during the seven day cruise. Do you have to go to the show that corresponds to your dining assignment (ie early seating or late seating)? We were thinking that we wanted to go to the early ice show and eat at Chops or Portofino afterwards.

Thanks for any info.

I was on the Mariner Eastern route in Sept. The Cruise Compass stated that tickets would be available at 9:00am the next morning. I got there at 8:45 and there were only tickets left for one show. So, if you have a specific show in mind, I would get there earlier. Have fun!

I was on the Mariner Eastern route in Sept. The Cruise Compass stated that tickets would be available at 9:00am the next morning. I got there at 8:45 and there were only tickets left for one show. So, if you have a specific show in mind, I would get there earlier. Have fun!

Thanks for that advice - we will definitely be early!

I was just going to post the same thing. On both of my Mariner cruises, ice show tickets were distributed about 20-30 minutes before the posted time This is significant because the more convenient show for our seating was already "sold out" by the posted distribution time.

Archived