Good restaurant near port in Barcelona

Can anyone recommend a nice resturant near the Port in Barcelona. My hotel after the cruise is about a mile away and since it's my honeymoon I'd like to enjoy a nice dinner out in the city that night? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Names, locations, websites, etc. would also help.

Can anyone recommend a nice resturant near the Port in Barcelona. My hotel after the cruise is about a mile away and since it's my honeymoon I'd like to enjoy a nice dinner out in the city that night? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Names, locations, websites, etc. would also help.

I don't know why you want to eat by the port as there are many nice restos in BCN,but if you want to spend the money I would suggest the Hotel Arts... 5 star dining.There are some nice restos near the port,and I am sure someone will respond to those.

I say near the port because our hotel is on Las Ramblas like a mile from the port. Just looking for something nice close by. Short walk or taxi ride away. Doesn't have to be 5 stars but still want something nice.

It must be me..I still do not understand eating by the port as opposed to eating near your hotel(why the mile difference/walking etc???) where I am sure you will find some really good restos...the Gothic area for one has some really good paella places,and the area is charming.There are quite a few places right off Las Ramblas as well and the other poster who said look at the eating in BCN is right on...some good info.

I strongly rec. the Attic on Las Ramblas--it is up near the Meridien hotel (opposite side of Las Ramblas) more toward the Placa catalunya direction than towards the water . We had the best meal of our trip there pre-cruise--overlooking Las Ramblas .A lovely lunch with great service ,wine etc...wanted to go back for dinner but didn;t make it--it can be pricey but there;'s something for everyone--really great food! they have a website...

I say near the port because our hotel is on Las Ramblas like a mile from the port. Just looking for something nice close by. Short walk or taxi ride away. Doesn't have to be 5 stars but still want something nice.

If you walk down Las Ramblas and cross the plaza that has the statue of Columbus and then to your left, there is Luz de Gas, Port Vell, Delante Palau de Mar. It is a boat that is tied up to the pier and it would probably be great to have dinner there after dark. We had lunch there.

201071020-M.jpg

Pjk

Archived