Shuttle and parking in Miami

Are you going out of Miami or Port Canaveral? Port Canaveral is a long haul from Miami. It's 214 miles. If you are going out of Canaveral you could stay in Orlando. Orlando is about 45 minutes to Port Canaveral. Please clarify.

Sorry, misread you original post.

Some of the downtown hotels do offer a free shuttle. Cabs from out near the airport are only $20 to the pier and less from downtown. The best way to get a hotel is Priceline. If the hotel you win does not have a shuttle you can pay for several cabs with what you save. You can get 3 and 4 star downtown Miami for less than $50 and also get the Embasey Suites by the airport with free full breakfast for about the same. To see what hotels are available go to http://www.biddingfortravel.com. The site offers a list of Priceline hotels and postings by successful bidders and what they paid.

I can't bid on a room because if they don't offer free parking while I am gone I don't want to use them. At Port Canaveral for just a little over the cost of parking at the terminal I can stay the night and get free parking and shuttle. If I can't park free and get free shuttle, I will be better off parking at the terminal. I was just wondering if Miami had any of the same deals.

I would be very surprised if you could find a hotel in Miami with that kind of a deal. We stayed at the Holiday Inn South Beach (through Priceline) and they are one of the few hotels that offered free parking during your stay but I would be surprised if they would allow you to leave your car there all week. They did not offer a free shuttle to the pier. You could always contact them and ask the question. I hope this helps!

Archived