Transportation Info Needed FLL to Hotel

teachergal29

I am in a quandry as to what is the best way to get from the FLL airport to our hotel, Marriott Beachplace Hotel. We are a party of 4 adults(2 couples) with luggage and will be arriving at midnight. I have an opportunity to reserve a van for $50 including tip and wait time (not sure I can mention the company name) that the two couples could split the cost or take our chances on getting a taxi at midnight for each couple for what I've read is around $25 plus tip.

Anyone have experience getting transportation to a hotel that does not provide a shuttle for their guests??

Thanks in advance for any information:)

A taxi would be the simplest, easiest, cost effective way to go. They're plentiful at the airport 24 hours a day. Beach Place is a wonderful property, you'll enjoy it. ;)

////////////////

Bequia,

Thank you so much. I was just thinking that we would need 2 taxis at $25 plus tip each. Compared to the van at $50 including tip plus wait time if our plane is late(this is with the FL taxi). Is my info wrong about cost of taxi ride from airport to Beachplace?

Thanks for the "thumbs up" on the hotel. It is hard not knowing the area, but wanting to be on the beach. I feel better since I have recommended this hotel to the other people traveling with us.

Thanks

Thanks all for the input here. I think you are right. We'll just take our chances at the airport and then we don't have to stress about delayed flights and how alte will get in..I've been told that the yellow cabs run 24/7. Hope that is correct. I have a phone number for them so I may call and ask them if they send vans to the airport as well as regular cabs..

Thanks all:)

Archived