Dining Room Arrangements On Serenade

petesweet

This is an unusual question, I suppose. We are doing a b2b on the Serenade--four of us to Alaska and then just my husband and I on the second portion to Hawaii. We like to enjoy a more private dining experience with just our group. Any observations by anyone as to whether we can keep the same wait staff on a four top and then a table for two the second portion of the trip? I don't mean whether it is allowable but rather whether there is somewhere in the dining room with a table for four and one for two staffed by the same waiters. Many thanks.

Same wait staff? I highly doubt it, probably a better chance to have the same wait staff if you are at the same table for the 2nd leg I suppose.

I really doubt this would be possible, maybe someone knows a more concrete answer, just never heard of that happening.

Happy Cruising! :D

I believe wait staff change for each cruise. They get different assignment and the ass't waiters rotate to be with another waiter. Sometimes they have a assignment only in the Windjammer for that cruise. This happens one every four cruises. So it is unlikely you will have exactly same staff for both cruises. You could inquire from your waiter where his next assignment is and request a table there if you hit it off with him.

I believe wait staff change for each cruise. They get different assignment and the ass't waiters rotate to be with another waiter. Sometimes they have a assignment only in the Windjammer for that cruise. This happens one every four cruises. So it is unlikely you will have exactly same staff for both cruises. You could inquire from your waiter where his next assignment is and request a table there if you hit it off with him.

That's the clear answer I needed. Thanks. And to get info. from current waiter is also a good suggestion. Thanks. (Didn't know they changed every cruise.

Archived