Gentleman's attire 2 night Oriana 20/10

hollyanna

Hi. DH,I and DS x 2 are going on the Oriana 2 nighter on Saturday. I know probably the 2nd night will be formal night but on the first night, what do men wear? I have been on 2 of these cruises before with a female friend and did not take any notice as to what men wore on other than formal night:eek:. Could anyone help me! I only want to pack what is necessary so dont want a big "incase" pile of clothes. I am sure there are lots of men out there who will be able to help.

Also, will rugby final be on cabin TV or only in sport bar.(not for me but DH did mention is and I like to keep him sweet since my idea to go;) ) Thanks!!

Hollyanna

Hi, it should say on your ticket whether the other night is smart casual or informal. If informal then man needs jacket and tie, if smart casual then don't bother with either. If it doesn't say on your ticket phone and ask. We are on the 3 night trip going today - amazing! We have one night of each code if you see what I mean. At least you don't have to worry about the weight of cases, take what you like. We're off in just under an hour so will look after Oriana for you.

Annie

Hi. DH,I and DS x 2 are going on the Oriana 2 nighter on Saturday. I know probably the 2nd night will be formal night but on the first night, what do men wear? I have been on 2 of these cruises before with a female friend and did not take any notice as to what men wore on other than formal night:eek:. Could anyone help me! I only want to pack what is necessary so dont want a big "incase" pile of clothes. I am sure there are lots of men out there who will be able to help.

Also, will rugby final be on cabin TV or only in sport bar.(not for me but DH did mention is and I like to keep him sweet since my idea to go ) Thanks!!

Hollyanna

Hi Hollyanna,

Smart casual - trousers and a shirt therefore no need for a jacket. rugby most probs. in Lords Tavern

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

Archived