First time on Silversea

12 Cruises

... because they had eaten every night in La Terrazza (no accounting for taste) and one night (well into the cruise) a private party took over La Terrazza and they found out a 6 pm that they had to eat in the main dining room or Le Champagne.

I read on this board before that you were supposed to book for the Terrazza night by night, once at a time, wasn't that the case?

I read on this board before that you were supposed to book for the Terrazza night by night, once at a time, wasn't that the case?
I suspect it depends on the length of the cruise and how full the ship is. Short cruise + full ship = rationing, so most people get to eat there at least once if they want to do so. Long cruise or half-full ship = multiple bookings.

Hello.

We were on the September cruise from Istanbul to Venice and were thoroughly delighted with the ship, the cabin, all of the staff we encountered, the activities we joined, and the food. We dined in the various restaurants and enjoyed a variety of dishes, each delicious and beautifully presented.

We met some very nice people and it was a wonderful experience.

It was my first cruise and I was a little anxious about the formal nights, but it was really no problem at all.

I can't imagine anyone having a terrible time such as was described in the other posting.

We had such a wonderful experience that we are booked for another cruise!

Marcia

Archived