I Need Info and Help On Guaranteed Family Ocean View Please !

WELSH WIZARDS

Hi, I need some info... I am holding cabin... on Summit ...what is a Guarantee Family Ocean Room / with veranda. Is it an aft , [ are Family Rooms always aft ] ? on any floor ? What does the guaranteed bit mean ? I know what the aft cabins are , I have 7202 booked in Dec, I just do not know what the guaranteed bit is, and why no specific cabin number. Thanks in advance. :)

Guaranteed means you don't get to choose your room. The cruise line will assign you a room in the category you've booked (or higher). You may get your assignment immediately, or you may not find it out until you get to the pier.

As to the family oceanviews on Summit, yes all of them are on the back of the ship.

Guaranteed means you don't get to choose your room. The cruise line will assign you a room in the category you've booked (or higher). You may get your assignment immediately, or you may not find it out until you get to the pier.

As to the family oceanviews on Summit, yes all of them are on the back of the ship.

Now that's what I call service....!! :) As we say in Wales...diolch.

There is nothing better than an aft on the Summit. We just got back from an Alaska sailing a few weeks ago and tried for 14 months to get an aft.

A guarantee is just that...you are guaranteed a FV cabin and the X will assign your cabin. Check your on line account from time to time and eventually your cabin should show up. They are all great so just relax and you will have a terrific cruise.

Archived