Wedding Crafts

J's Gal

I have had some very unusual time off work this week, so I have taken advantage of it and spent time working on some of our wedding crafts. I wanted to share a few. One is the bouquet that I have made for myself. Two is the OOT bags that I have made for our cruising guests. And three is a photo album I have made to go in the OOT bags. I never knew I was so creative! :) Look out Martha! :D

2060010111_BridesBouquet2RS.jpg.35f190ba47b2fc6d83a6e31a8d2d12b2.jpg

147933948_OOTBags001rs.jpg.b7e633e05d214bddd9aaf28fba426021.jpg

1387669088_OOTBags002rs.jpg.770587fbb99c0d187e8ec7c0d01b221f.jpg

Wow! You did a great job. Everything look so nice.

- How did you get the boat picture on the bags?

- How did you make the photo albums?

Thanks Cruisin Cleo! I honestly cannot believe how great things have turned out. I am not the most creative person in the world! ;)

I bought the canvas bags at Hobby Lobby 3 for $5.99 and then I used iron-on transfers to put the design on it. And then I added the ribbon, beads, and/or feather trim.

For the photo albums, I bought cheap little albums from Target for $1.99. Both the front and back covers slid right out of the plastic sleeves. I have a Cricut machine that I use for scrapbooking. I have the cartridge "Going Places" and it has all the shapes that I cut and glued on the cover. The one thing that I did that I couldn't get a picture of, was on the back cover on a small strip of vellum, I typed: "Made especially for you by Mr. and Mrs. XXXXX XXXXXXX." I then attached the vellum with coordinating colored brads. Very easy, really, I did 9 albums in about 2 hours.

you MADE that stuff??? very nice work! move over martha..(hey, if you have spare time.....you should hire yourself out to friends and coworkers and do it....we had a lady at work who was VERY crafty...always made nice photo albums whenever we had a wedding or baby shower, and she made bouquets and stuff....she never took money...always did it as gifts...but she couild have made a little spare money.)

any little money could cover a frozen thinggie or too.....

thanks for sharing...

Hi guys, thanks for all the compliments. I am the most uncreative person ever so it surprises even me to think that I did all that. :o So if you are thinking about attempting to create something for your wedding, go for it, you can always buy something later if your project doesn't turn out.:) I am so excited that we have had time for me to do these little things. I know our family and friends will be shocked that I did all these little touches! :D Happy Planning everyone.

Archived